NZ Hospitality Provides Following Services:
Profit and Loss Statement Analysis, Food and Beverage Cost Controls, Sales & Catering & Operations, Purchasing & Inventory Management, Staff Recruitment, Management & Staff Training & Development, Guest Service & Guest Relations, Short and long term 3rd Party Management, Hotel Operation & Management Consulting and Task force management, Internet Marketing, Online Reputation Management, eCommerce and Social Media Marketing.
NZH recognizes that brands have become the central organizing principle for most hospitality organizations, guiding every decision and every action. They make up a large part of the market value of many successful companies. While making money is the end, making brands profitable has become the means #1. NZH helps clients manage brands for increased customer loyalty, market advantage and profitability.
NZ Hospitality’s brand Services:
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Standards Implementation
- Brand Promotion
- Guarding Brand Integrity
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you satisfied with your current bottom line profit?
- Are you satisfied with each revenue-generating department?
- Are you satisfied with the performance of your current management and staff employees?
- Are you satisfied with your current success?If you answered “no” or even “I don’t know” to any of the above questions, you may want to consider allowing NZ Hospitality’s team of specialists to perform an operational analysis on your property.
Distressed Properties Assistance Services include:
- Financial review, operational review and diagnostics
- Property condition assessment
- Market potentials and hotel competitive position review
- Development of “next steps” strategies for owners or lenders
- Action plans to immediately reduce losses
- Identification of opportunities to add value
- Review of brand contribution Evaluation of management performance
Supplemental services may include:
- Appointment as receiver or asset manager
- Interim and ongoing property management
- Reorganization / restructuring
- Marketing reviews; advertising and public relations campaigns
- Maintenance department performance audits and improvements
- Food & Beverage division restructuring
- Brand standards implementation
Task Force Services:
If you need an immediate and active approach to draw in new business and revenue, our task force program is a customized solution. With this option, NZH provides task force assistance with experienced sales, GM, rooms division and food and beverage professionals.
Hotel Internet Marketing
- The best sales are of course direct sales. Exclusively for our clients we offer strategic hotel SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services to improve their positions for core keywords on search engines. We focus on keyword selection, content optimization and landing page definition to improve the relevance of your hotel within its destination.
Online Reputation Management
- In the era of online guest reviews reputation is everything. People choose their hotel based on its reputation or review score on OTA (Online Travel Agency) and review websites. We will assist you in improving your review scores structurally by effectively managing guest feedback and setting up internal procedures to increase guest satisfaction.
Social Media Marketing
Creating original content about your destination on a dedicated blog we are creating a virtual concierge for your hotel. We can in turn use this content to diffuse through social media networks. We will work the ripple effect and grow the social sphere of influence of your hotel in such a way that your property will become an authority within its destination.
We take time to understand your business goals, company culture, and specific job requirements so that we can present exactly the kind of candidate you need. Our client relationships are informed by trust, discretion and confidentiality.
Previous Sample Assignments:
- Park Place Hotel by Intrigue Hotels, Kansas City, MO, Radisson Hotel, Dayton, HO, Radisson Hotel, Houston, TX, IHG Hotels and overseas assignments.
- Managed Holiday Inn Select, Dallas, through 3rd party management contract.